VOTE HERE – for the 2017-18 One-Liner Wednesday Badge

Sorry for the second post in one day, but several people asked me to share voting instructions when available – here they are. My actual post for today should be here somewhere. Thanks for reading/voting.

Linda G. Hill

It’s after midnight and all the entries for this year’s One-Liner Wednesday badge contest are in. We have some great badges to choose from this year–I have a feeling it’s going to be a close race.

Be sure to check out all the badges before you vote. Please note the descriptions I’ve given them: they’ll be what you vote for on the poll. Here they are:

Yellow Badge by Matt

Birds Flying by JoAnna

Prompt Tree by Lisa

Black and White by Allan

Birds on a Wire by Dan

I’m Up Here! by Maggie

I encourage the contestants and all their supporters to share their choices for best badge far and wide. Get all your friends to vote!

The poll will be available until Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at noon EST (GMT-5), so get your vote in while you can! The results will be posted Tuesday afternoon.

Best of luck…

View original post 7 more words

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to VOTE HERE – for the 2017-18 One-Liner Wednesday Badge

1. I thought I’d missed the voting window, but was happy to find I hadn’t. I voted! Hope you win Dan!

2. kathy70 says:

It took a bit of searching, but I was able to vote for you. Good Luck.

Voted! :) (Yes, FOR YOU!)

My vote is in – I cast it for ‘Birds Flying’ – that’s yours, right? Just kidding!!

5. C.E.Robinson says:

My vote is in! Good luck, Dan. Birds on a wire should win! 🎉 Christine

Dan the Man for the win! I just voted for you. Now, I cannot wait until tomorrow!

7. Liu Min says:

Aha..there is the poll! I voted for you too, Dan. Hope you win!:)

8. I have notified the Feds that you have made 2 posts inside a 24 hour period.
    I look forward with some eagerness to your detention, arrest, and lengthy imprisonment.
    All the very best for the future
    WW.

Missed the deadline. xo

I just thought I did vote at least once, maybe my saying I voted on Linda’s post counted. . . :)