The Thursday Doors recap for the two and one half day period beginning on the above date is ready to be viewed. Click here if you’re interested.
Note: If you participated in Thursday Doors and your link is not in the recap, please let me know in a comment on this post.
Thursday Doors will be holding a Writing Challenge on May 27th. The Challenge is for doors photographers and writers who want to write about a door.
- Designate a door, either from a previous post or your post on April 29th that you will permit to be the inspiration for a writing project.
- Include a link to that door in your post on the 29th. Or highlight the door in your post – Please copy the link from your Media Library
- That door will be copied into a gallery page for selection on Sunday May 2nd.
- Choose a door from the gallery of doors on May 2nd.
- Write a story, poem, song, book – whatever you want to write that is inspired by the door you choose.
- Publish that bit of writing on your blog between May 27th and May 29th.
- Paste a link to that post on Dan’s Thursday Doors post for May 27th
- Attribute the door photo to the photographer – even if he/she is you.
The Doors Recap on May 30th will include a separate table of links to the stories, etc. written for this challenge.